Thanks, we will contact you soon
We provide VoIP (Voice over IP) Services
VoIP (Voice over IP) Line Monthly Service Fee: R200 Free to use voip cordless phone Rates are: Landline calls - 34c per minute Cell phone call - 79c per minute Save up to 50% on your monthly call
What is the best way for us to contact you?
If you choose a monthly agreement and your installation will be free.
Name of person to whom invoices are to be sent
Dear Valued Wibernet Client,
Thank you for applying at Wibernet!
Please read this, it contains a lot of important information about our services.
How we work:
Phase 1 - Apply: Online application
- Apply online by completing and submitting an application form
- We will be in contact (E-mail and/or phone) to answer any questions you may have and to arrange a site visit
Phase 2 - Assess: Site inspection
- Link Assessment appointment – Line of sight check, to confirm reception to our high-site/s.
- Technical recommendations: placement of VoIP Phone, cables and general networking and Wi-Fi requirements.
Phase 3 – Quotation:
- Quotation sent to the client the next working day after the inspection
- Changes to quotation – optional extras/add-ons (Extenders / Access points / Trunking etc.)
- Payment on quotation before scheduling the installation
- Invoice sent for payment of quotation
- Confirmation of payment from accounts department
- Client receives a booking for installation
Phase 4 - Install: Wibernet Service
- Additional services: Configuration, Wi-Fi related, IT related etc.
- Complete forms: Debit order mandate and job sign-out forms
- Invoice for bandwidth is sent after installation - payment within 72 hours of receipt of invoice
Phase 5 - Support: Phone / Website / WhatsApp
- Remote assessment of your connection, tech support
- Call-out if needed
- Upgrade/downgrade/cross-grade, at your request.
NB - If you would like to set out time for additional services such as configuration software or IT related assistance, we charge R400 p/hr. This is subject to our booking availability. For Installations and hardware related assistance, we charge R500 p/hr.
Support: 021 276 0400
After Hours Support WhatsApp: +27 64 907 5023
In the event that you are experiencing any problems with your connection after installation, we are able to monitor your connection remotely and provide insight into its performance. If you have any problems please let us know as this will help us iron out any issues with your connection. We replace devices under manufacturer warranty to the specifications of the supplier. If the problem is network related we will happily fix it in our next available moment. However, if the problem is related to hardware, software, insufficient Wi-Fi coverage, or user error we will charge for a call-out at the set hourly rates.
Installation and bandwidth are invoiced separately. The first payment is for installation, this is to be delivered via EFT and must be paid before the installation booking is scheduled. The second payment is for bandwidth, a pro-rata amount will be calculated and you will be invoiced for installation. If you would prefer to settle monthly payments via EFT we require the payment in advance, on or before the first of the month in question. NB - Please settle bandwidth payment within 72 hours of the receipt of invoice to avoid being disconnected. As a part of the debit order application, we require a copy of our ID as well as proof of residence.
The installation team will have a hard-copy debit order form with them during the installation. Please complete this during the installation. If you are not available to complete the debit order during the installation, the debit order form is also available online! Please complete and submit timeously: Click Here
All equipment transfers ownership from Wiber to the client the moment payment has been received in full and confirmed by the accounts department.
The client is responsible for looking after their device boxes as this acts as their warranty in the event that you need your router/antenna/device replaced or repaired. We require the boxes and all auxiliary items when returning items to the supplier, not only the serial numbers etc.
The cancellation of our service requires one calendar months’ notice.
NB - Access control: Please acquire a letter of permission from the owner/board of directors/landlord (if needed).
During inspection and installation, if applicable, we will need access to:
- Electrical Power outlets (50Hz A.C.)
- Complex/Security village
There are no policies on our network. We give our clients free rein to do with their bandwidth what they like. However, we cannot support piracy, illegal streaming and other illegal activities.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
Thank you for choosing Wibernet!